Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Kiersten turned eight!!!!!!! What happened to my baby!?! She is the sweetest thing ever! For her birthday the only thing that she wanted was to have her hair "layered." So I took her and we love it. She looks so grown up though. I guess I will have to come to grips with that fact.




In this picture, Kiersten is wearing the exact dress that I, her mom, wore on the day that I was baptised. Grammie has this exact picture of me, twenty years prior. It is fun to see that she is the same size and build that I was back then. She looks like a angel.

2 comments:

The Marecles said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
The Marecles said...

Kiersten, your hair looks so cute, I love it with the layers in it, you do look grown up in it. You also look so beautiful in your mom's baptism dress. When are you getting baptized?