Tuesday, September 08, 2009


Such a sweet little girl!!! She loves to sleep on me but when she is awake she loves to just hang out with me! She will sit in the rocking chair with me for as long as I want to & is just happy.

(I know that I have neglected my two other children on the blog but I have lost my cord to my camera so I can't upload pics...hence the dark picture above, it was taken w/ my cell phone. We have been busy doing a lot of fun things so I will do my best to find the cord and get some pics up of my beautiful older girls!!)

5 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

Love the hand on cheek pose!

Gillian said...

Aw, look at those cheeks! (Or cheek, in this case!)

Natalie Smith said...

Natalie...It's Natalie (Pike) Smith! Your lil' girl is so precious. I love following your family. If you would like to follow mine email me at nataliesmith_is@yahoo.com and I will get you access - We are private! It was great to see you are Nicole's reception. I am happy your delivery went well. Hope you have had a great summer.

Terra said...

she has the most squeezable cheeks ever!

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

She is so adorable and I can't wait to kiss those cheeks again-) I do want to see pictures of the "older" girls 1st day of school...a big middle schooler!