We're leaving on a jet plane...
well OK we already did...
Megan and I went to Idaho to visit my brother Taylor and his cute family. His little girl, Alexis, was turning one and we went to help celebrate! It was a lot of fun to get away. We also got to see Spencer and his adorable family (didn't get any pics with them, bummer!)

This is Megan on the airplane. She did so great! Smiled, ate, slept.
And cute Kaitlyn.
My great Sister in law, Stephanie! I was there almost a whole week and she had to spend a lot of time with me and Megan. We had a lot of fun hanging out and talking.
Taylor and Stephanie bought me a gift certificate for my birthday to this candle/fragrance company. I had put Megan down for the night and Steph and I snuck out to go pick out the goods. This is what we found when we came home. (I guess she only was asleep for 5-10 minutes and then fell back asleep on her Uncle Taylor.)Thanks again for the fun time Taylor, Stephanie, & Alexis!!! It was great to spend time with you guys!!!

5 comments:
It was lots of fun having you here, glad you could come. We are looking forward to seeing you guys for Thanksgiving.
The picture of Uncle Spencer and Meg...absolutely priceless. How great to have one-on-one time with Tay & Steph's family. You are lucky.
That's not Spencer...that is Taylor!!! LOL!
So fun! The little girls all look so cute together.
Hey I have a cake question for you. Do you make your Fondant or can you buy it somewhere???
Delee,
I have made it and I have bought it too. Walmart has the best price or you can get it at JoAnnns!
Post a Comment