Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Easter 2011

This year we went & dyed eggs over at Grammie & Papa's house. Meg thought that this was a fun thing to do. I loved watching her face when we put in a white egg and have it come out a different color.
A green one!!!
I love that the "older girls" still love to participate in these sort of things!
Easter morning we had to wake the girls up early since we have 9am church! They found their baskets and sat down together to go through them. Meg loved that she got candy & loved it even more when she got to eat as much of it as she wanted! She kept looking over at Eric & I to see if we were going to take it away from her or tell her to stop!

She wasn't too sure about picking things up out of the grass, that were wet, but she eventually got over it & had a lot of fun!

Kiersten decided to tell everyone that I had told her she was too old to hunt Easter eggs (never did those words come out of my mouth)! So her Grammie came with a huge bag of candy that she had put together for her since she was "unable" to participate & would miss out on the candy...what a nice Grammie but seeesh! I looked like the meanest mother ever! So Kiersten was able to choose if she wanted the "Grammie" candy or hunt eggs, she choose the Grammie candy.
I love all of the different face this kid makes!!!

3 comments:

Natalie Smith said...

Megan is growing up so quick- what a doll.

Tfamily said...

She is so cute. I love watching her during sacrament. She does have some funny expressions.

The Marecles said...

Yay, an update!! Wish we could have been there to hunt eggs with you guys. Glad that it was fun and that Meg got all the candy she could eat! They are all so adorable! Love you guys and wish we could see you soon.