Monday, July 09, 2007

FORTH OF JULY
We had our annual forth of July party.
Food, drinks, & fun for all was had.
Most of the Emmett family was there and
Grammie, Papa, Marissa, Spencer, Paige and Briella
came to join in the fun too!

Aubrey loved watching the fire works!
The kids swam and jumped on the trap with a sprinker under it

Kiersten had to contemplate what to do next...swim, eat, play???








3 comments:

The Marecles said...

It looks like you guys had a great 4th of July holiday. Glad to hear that you got to do some swimming and fireworks. It was sure fun to see you Natalie when you were down. Hope that things are going well.

The Marecles said...

I was excited to hear that you posted something. It really was fun having you down.

Terra said...

Hi Natalie. I'm so glad I found all of your blogs. Check out mine: terra4029.blogspot.com and it has a link to the Spencer family one too. Your girls are so pretty and I can't believe how grown up they are.