Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Puppies!!!
Ellie had TEN puppies!
They are three weeks old now and we are having
so much fun with them.

I love this picture!
Eric was trying to get a picture of the chocolate ones
but they wouldn't hold still long enough for him to get them all
in one shot. But it turned out cute.
Kiersten is holding one of them when it was only a few days old.
Aubrey and Kiersten named this one Diamond. But we have had
to change his name to Bear...because he is the size of a bear
compaired to the rest of them. He is almost twice the size of the others!


DO YOU KNOW ANYONE WHO WANTS A PUPPY?!?

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I would like one of your puppies just give me a call-Marissa

The Marecles said...

Way cute puppies, we especially like the picture of the chocolate ones all in a row.

Anonymous said...

I could still use a puppy. If you could just convincw mom