Easter Eggtravaganza!!!
We had our annual Easter Party at our place again.
We had a lot of fun as usual. Thirty people in all.
Both Emmett's and Marecle's come out to celebrate the
grand day. Mom, Dad, and Marissa were able to come out
early and go to church with us. It was nice to have them with
us. Our ward had a great program.
Great speakers and musical numbers to enjoy.
After church we had a couple of hours to sit and enjoy each
others company before the madness began.
We had dinner and then timed the huge egg hunt in between
rain showers. It was a lot of fun!
2 comments:
Looks like you had an awesome Easter Egg hunt and found lots of great stuff. Oh and by the way...we personally think that chicken pox are quite attractive!
Hi Natalie! How fun to see your little girlies all big now! I am excited to be able to spy on you now! hehee. But I guess it's not really spying now that I just told you, I guess it's more like checking in on you. Great to see you today! :)
Post a Comment