Sunday, March 30, 2008

Polka Dots or Chicken Pox???
Kiersten has come home from school with the chicken
pox. Even though she had the vaccine she still got them.
She has been a pretty good trooper through the whole
ordeal...she has them in her ears, throat, face, torso,
on the palms of her hands and even in her arm pits!
But I think that we are on the up and up.
She hasn't gotten any new ones in the last two days
so we are crossing our fingers.
Lounging on Mommy and Daddy's bed.
Just watching t.v. to pass the time.
Thrilled, just thrilled.

I do have to say that it was a blessing to not have to worry
about going to work. I was able to relax and spend some one
on one time with her. She really is a great little girl with
a few polka dots on her for now.

2 comments:

Kathy Ricks said...

Oh, that's just sad. I'm happy to hear that she's almost better. Will she have any scars? How are you? It is fun to be home when they are sick and not have to be stressed out! love you, Aunt Kathy

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

Ok - so I have to say it looks much worse than I had expected...she is such a trooper as that does not look fun. By the way - you have the coolest looking blog design. I am so impressed, not surprised, because you always are creative at whatever you do. Send the girls our love. Hopefully we will see you next week during your Spring Break.