Sunday, July 20, 2008

Going to the "kinda" fair
Well for anyone that really know Eric they would know that he love to go to a fair (I think it's his inner child that just won't go away, which is a good thing I think). So any way...we always start off our fair circuit with the Loggers Rodeo in Buckley, then we hit the King County Fair, & finish it off with the Puyallup Fair. Well this year we were both out of town for the Loggers Rodeo & King County decided not the have a "real" fair. So we took off to see what the "kinda" fair was all about. It was still at the fair grounds but there weren't any rides, hardly any vendors, & not really any food. And what food there was, was really expensive. We looked at all of the animals & bought a bag of scones & left. Eric was really disappointed. But we still have the Puyallup Fair. Hopefully the weather will be good to make up for all of the disappointment.
We drove the Mustang since the weather was so nice!
What cute flowers!
Smile!
We are looking at getting a goat to help out with our landscaping :)
We thought this one was really cute!
This little piggy went to the market,
this little piggy stayed home....

2 comments:

Spencer and Paige said...

Fun! I'm going to miss not being able to go to the fair. We want to get a goat too..and some chickens :) I think Briella would like the animals.

Karina Rigtrup said...

Hello my dear! Notice I'm commenting...it's the first thing I did when I got home. I told you this already but I'll say it again here for the record. You look so pretty in that picture with your little head poking out of the flower. I look a little closer to the little piggies snuggling up together. Ok, it's late, I'm rambling...going to bed now!