Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Cousins Lunch

Last Wednesday the girls & I were invited to lunch @ my aunts house. Her 2 daughters were in from out of town with their 4 kids. My sister in laws, Jessica & Rachel, came with their kids & my Aunt Kathy brought her two grandkids. It was a lot of fun to have my cousins, my nieces & nephews, aunts & mom, sister & sister in laws together for an afternoon. There was great food & they put together a scavenger hunt for the kids to do outside. They had a lot of fun playing with family. And I had a blast catching up with Terra & Delee (my cousins that I haven't seen in a really long time).
My Aunt Margaret made a lunch for the kids. Pigs in a blanket & my mom brought jello jigglers. Margaret made a different lunch for the women. It was chicken salad on croissants, a pasta salad, & we got to have the jigglers too. It was really good.
I love getting together with family.
Family is one of the most important things in life!

1 comments:

Kathy Ricks said...

That day was so much fun! Your girls are sweethearts and so very kind to the little cousins. I think it's a day the cousins will remember always. I don't know about you, but we could have stayed several more hours! love you, Aunt Kathy