Sunday, August 10, 2008

The Finishing Touches
I have been redecorating the girls' room for awhile now. I have been buying the things that I wanted to put in it & putting it away until I had everything. I finally repainted & put the goods in their room. It looked great. I was so excited with the way it turned out. But, there was something missing. I wanted to do something with vinyl in there & had my friend (she has a vinyl cutting machine) cut out what I wanted & my amazing friend Karin
a came over on Friday & helped my put it all up.
It looks AMAZING!!!!
The before shot
The after.
It makes a border around the whole room. If you can't read it really well it says....Loves me...Loves me not...

LOVE IT!!!!!

2 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

I Love it too!

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

You ROCK! The room looks great - I can't wait to see it in person. I really like the DRAMA QUEEN sign in the one pic:-)