Sunday, November 02, 2008

Trick or Treat
We went out this year with most of the Emmett cousins. It was a big group but the all of the kids had fun.
Kiersten was a witch & found these really long fake eyelashes that she wanted to wear. It made her eyes look really dark. But were cute.
Aubrey was a Snow Princess.
Posing with their pumpkins.
The group of Emmett trick or treaters!

6 comments:

Gillian said...

Looks like a fun Halloween! Can you believe it's over?! This year is flying by...

Paige said...

Cute costumes girls!

Karina Rigtrup said...

I love the eyelashes!

Baker said...

Love the pictures and the costumes! Ooo, and the yummy food. The carmel apple turned out great! Fun, fun, fun. Isn't it exhausting?!

Kathy Ricks said...

That looks like so much fun! Can we come next year? PS do you ever notice we have the same background? Don't know about you, but I don't even see yours before I choose mine. To funny! love you

The Marecles said...

Adorable costumes.