Wednesday, December 03, 2008

The Long Awaited BABY!!!!

So many of you have guessed from my last cleaver post that we are FINALLY expecting! We are so excited to finally share the news with everyone. We are three months along, so that makes the bundle of joy due on June 15th! Just thinking about the miracle of it brings tears to my eyes. We have wanted this for so long. And our prayers have been answered. Eric is very relieved that there is only one in there. Everything is going great. I just got released from my "high risk" doctor to my normal doctor. I go see him for the first time on the 16th of December. This baby has been well monitored. I have already had five ultrasounds. That will be one thing that I will miss with the other doctor.

So many more updates to come. Thank you for all of your excitement. Keeps us in your prayers if you would!

Love to all, One happy pregnant Natalie

13 comments:

Gillian said...

Oh my gosh! Congratulations! What exciting news! I'm probably one of the few that didn't understand the last post...clever, but it went right over my head! How embarrassing!

Karina Rigtrup said...

You already know that I'm totally excited for you but I'll tell you again...I'M SOOOO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!! Does this mean I get to be Aunty Karina (without actually being related) like your Aunty Natalie to my Lu? I sure hope so because my baby is getting to big and I'm going to need a baby fix really soon. So hurry up!

Hansen Family said...

I can't wait to hear if its a boy or girl!!!! I am so excited for you guys!!!

Shauna Plain and Tall said...

Looks like an Emmett :) This is such exciting news for your family!! Congrats :) :) I hope the pregnancy goes smooth and I know how bad you want a boy so Ill hope for that too! What a great early christmas present! I bet the girls are thrilled!

Kari said...

Congratulations!

Tasha Horsley said...

yippppeeeeee! this is so great! i totally didn't understand your last picture, but well, i'm kind of like that....but it really is funny now that i know what the bun in the oven post means! i really am happy for you and how fun for the girls. many congrats to you and eric! :)

jody said...

Yay!!!! I just literally started crying! I am so excited for you Natalie- Shelby will be thrilled too, she is sad that your girls are so grown up. I told her to tell me about it since you were 12 almost 13 I think when I met you!
I have a blog now too, I will put photos of my kids on soon.
Love you!

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

YEAH! You already know how excited we all are for you. Take care of yourself and relax - a lot:-) Congrats to Eric and the girls, too.

Terra said...

Hooray! I'm so excited for you. I hope you have an "easy" pregnancy.

The Cypher Family :) said...

YES! We are all so excited for you! YES YES YES!

Rachael Haines said...

Congratulation Natalie. I am so happy for you. Your family pictures are so darling!

Anonymous said...

Natalie,
I'm so happy for you. I'know you've wanted to have another baby.
Amber Solesbee

Missi Waldron said...

Holy Moly!!!! I am so incredibly excited for you guys! I will be stalking your blog to know whether it is a dude or a babe. Congratulations!