Friday, January 02, 2009

It's been too long...
I'm not sure why it has been so long since I've updated my blog but it seems that it has almost been a whole month. I can't even blame it on morning sickness, I've had none, just pure laziness I guess. If I don't have to be doing anything I don't. But alas, the time has come to post my first post of the new year.
We have had quite a bit of snow around here. We were even blessed with a White Christmas. It snowed all day on Christmas day.
It was beautiful!
Aubrey got sick of just sledding so she decided to
"snowboard" down hill instead.

I was impressed. She didn't fall in all of the times that I watched her do it.

Kiersten made a snowman head. She used the awesome "Snowman kit" that we got last year from Grammie. It has everything in it to make a snowman.

Well I hope the new year finds everyone well. Hope that you all had a great Christmas!

8 comments:

Baker said...

Love it! Glad to hear you're feeling well. Happy New Year!

Gillian said...

No morning sickness? No fair!

Happy New Year to you! :)

Karina Rigtrup said...

Hello...you went back to work! You don't have time to keep your head on staight let alone blog!

Tasha Horsley said...

cute snowman! happy new year! :)

Tasha Horsley said...

i tried e mailing you yesterday about my shower. did it not send? i need your address! could you send nena's too? my email is pthorseman@msn.com.

thanks! :)

Kathy Ricks said...

Are you out there????

Cathy said...

Love the post and love the snow head! I think you need to eat more that baby looks too skinny! (smile!) I have a grandbaby due a month after yours! Once again, I am so happy for you and glad that you are blogger woman again!

Kristin said...

I saw your blog on Cathy's sidebar, thought I would take a peek. Congrats on the pregnancy Heather told me and I was so happy for you