Sunday, March 08, 2009

Rexburg, ID

Last weekend the girls and I had the chance to hop a ride w/ my parents to Rexburg to see my youngest brother bless his new baby Avery. It was a really long ride but well worth it. My other brother and his family came over too. It was great to be able to see all of them. I sure wish that they all lived close by but that is the way that life is. My girls had a lot of fun playing with their cousins all weekend. Thanks for having us Spencer & Paige! And thanks for the ride Mom & Dad

Kiersten with Kaitlyn

Kier with Alexis

Kier with Briella

Aubrey with Kaitlyn

Aubrey with Briella
And this little cutie is Avery! She is such a good baby! I hope that my little one will follow suit. It was great to finally get to meet her.


2 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

Great pictures! I'm so glad you got to go. It only happens once! Your such a good Auntie Natalie.

Gillian said...

Hey, you were in my neck of the woods! Too bad you weren't here longer, we could've gotten together! :)