I'm counting on you going a week early, so that's only 2 day's left!!! Haaa, just kidding, don't freak out on me!
I can't wait to see pictures of her. good luck!
You are totally ready! You are such a great mom and will be just as great with Megan. Your girls are going to eat her up!
I don't think you ever FEEL ready, but you are. :) Thinking about you!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I'm counting on you going a week early, so that's only 2 day's left!!! Haaa, just kidding, don't freak out on me!
I can't wait to see pictures of her. good luck!
You are totally ready! You are such a great mom and will be just as great with Megan. Your girls are going to eat her up!
I don't think you ever FEEL ready, but you are. :) Thinking about you!!
Post a Comment