I've been tagged...
10 years ago...
I was twenty and was pregnant with my second baby. I was trying to figure what the heck I had gotten myself into (two babies in under two years...yikes!!!)
5 things on my list to do today...
1. Clean my kitchen up from dinner last night.
2. Sweep my floors
3. Go work in Aubrey's second grade class
4. Spray paint a book shelf for the girls' room
5. Make cookies for my husband
What I would do if I were suddenly a millionaire...
I would buy a new house (and leave my in-laws in my old one LOL), pay off all our debt, go shopping and buy whatever I wanted, oh and go buy a scrapbook store so I could have all the stuff inside to scrapbook whenever I wanted.
3 of my bad habits...
1. biting my nails
2. eating to much
3. being critical
5 places I have lived...
1. Puyallup, Wa
2. Ephraim, Utah
3. Burley, ID
4. Declo, ID
5. Enumclaw, WA
5 jobs I have had...
1. Life guard @ Rogers High School
2. Target (cashier)
3. Shift manager @ Hoggie Yogie
4. Zak Tackle
5. Collection Manager @ Interwest Industries
5 things people don't know about me...
1. I really don't like to talk to people I don't know...very intimidating
2. I hate peas! I mean hate them
3. I wish that I could have ten kids
4. One day I would love to go back to school and become a labor and delivery nurse
5. I have to light a candle everyday. (at least one)
WHAT WILL BE GOING ON IN TEN YEARS...
Ummm, I'll be forty, Yikes! Done having kids. Living in a house that was built by my husband. I'll have two kids in college (if they take that route, if not I'll still love them).
I tag...Aunt Kathy and Erin
10 years ago
0 comments:
Post a Comment