Wednesday, April 30, 2008

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERIC!!!
Eric turned the big 31 this last Friday.
He & I headed down to Ocean Shores for the night
w/o the kids and had a lot of fun. The weather was
the best that I have ever seen @ the ocean.
There was wind but it was still great weather.
Walking on the beach was great. There weren't that
many people there so we had a great big section of
the beach to our selves. I really wanted to go on one
of those horse back riding adventures (he was on board)
but we really didn't have the time, so next time that
will be a must do.
Kiersten & Aubrey made their dad great cards
& gave him some socks for his present.
On Sunday the Emmett gang come over for
Eric's favorite dinner of spaghetti. It was really
chaotic but fun. We also went out to the Muckleshoot
for the buffet to celebrate our sister-in-laws 21st birthday
along with Eric's-it's the day after Eric's.

4 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

Ok, I'm commenting so I don't get in trouble. I really do check up on you all the time, I just don't always comment. So, I hope your happy now! By the way, thanks for loving my little one so much.

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

Happy Belated Birthday, Eric! Sounds like a great time at the ocean. Hope to see you guys soon.

The Marecles said...

Sounds Like a lot of fun. Happy Birthday Erik. (A little late)

Kathy Ricks said...

Happy Birthday Eric! Everyone gets older - but me!!!! love, Aunt Kathy