Memorial Day Weekend
For the weekend we, the Emmett's, went over to
Eastern Washington to the family cabin.
It was a lot of fun. How could it not be with all of those
Emmett people running around.
The girl Emmett's
(Olivia, Aubrey, Alaina, Kiersten, & Jordan)

Eric hooked up a trailer to the back of
one of the four wheelers and most of the
kids hopped in for the ride.

Cover your ears...lots of guns being shot!
Eric couldn't find any ear plugs so he
used t.p. - you can't really see all that
good but he has it sticking out both ears.
He looked like Shrek!
This is the line up for the game "PIG" We would
start at one end and shoot targets that were placed
in various places on the hill in front of us. If you
missed you got a letter. Not to brag or anything
but I won 2 games. I'm not sure how...since I was
the only girl playing and all of the men are great
shots, but it was fun to win.

Just hanging out.

Sleeping in the motor home.

Checking for ticks. Kiersten found one in Alaina's head so Aunt Dondi, Kiersten, & Alaina helped check Jordan's head for the nasty little buggers. She has a lot of hair so it took all of them to get through it.

This video is a little "Blair Witch"ish but I think it is so funny. Our black lab, Elle, loves to run with us when we are on the four wheelers. She has to be in front of us at all times so sometimes she has to really fast. There is a creak that runs on the right side of the road & when we would stop she goes in the creak and lays down in it and drinks. She also puts her head down in it. We all met up at the property line and had to spray some noxious weeds that the county required that we do or they would charge us. We also had the kids pick up all of the sharp rocks that had fallen down from the hill side. It was a great, fun weekend.
5 comments:
Ok, that looks like fun. The way Nena describes it I had horrible images in my head. I wish you would have posted a picture of the infamous cabin. I want to see all of it's hideousness.
It's not hideous. It's just a typical cabin on 50 acers.
fun stuff!! i love how you won all the guys at the shot gun game! hehe.
Looks like it was a lot of fun. We didn't know that you did that.
looks like fun! Natalie, I'm happy to see that you still have that competitive nature about you! you go girl. love you
Post a Comment