OUR FIRST GARDEN
Aubrey, Kiersten, my mother-in-law Donna, & I put a garden in yesterday. I planted tomato plants last year and they grew really well but that was all that I planted. Which wasn't a great accomplishment since Eric's aunt gave me the starts that were about three feet tall already. She gave us a lot of starts this year too. I wanted to plant everything that one would need to make a nice, yummy green salad since everything is so expensive at the grocery store. We planted tomato's, onions, cucumbers, peppers, green beans, cauliflower, squash, lettuce, and zucchini.
Also in the garden was blueberries & rhubarb.
(I love rhubarb!)
to label what is what in the garden. The girls did a wonderful
job writing on them!
I have so much more time to do
all of these extra, new things.
The yard work is so much fun.
And the house work is gets done much
faster so I can get outside quicker.
4 comments:
WOW! Your sanctuary and garden look amazing! I am so impressed! You are lucky to have so many people to help out. But you already know that! :)
I'll be expecting a salad soon!
WOW!!! such a grown up woman! It looks beautiful and I'm so happy for you to get to stay home and have family time. You deserve it! love you
I hope your garden does well! It looks great. It's such a great way to spend time together. Enjoy your summer!
Post a Comment