Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Crazy Rock Band

For our anniversary this year I stayed with tradition & bought a video game accessory for Eric. (It all start last year when I bought him a PS3) So this year I bought Rock Band. I'm not sure who is having more fun with it, the girls & their friends, or Eric & his friends. Since it's been opened it has been played almost every other day, at least. And on the weekends it's a favorite till the wee hours of the morning.

Kiersten & Aubrey had their friend Camille spend the night & they played Rock Band a lot. It was funny to watch them get the hang of it.

3 comments:

Karina Rigtrup said...

That was so cute! Alan's sitting here with me watching. Now he's all rilled up again and wants to go buy it. Dang it!

Rachel, Jamin, Kara, Jace and Bryce said...

Those crazy video games - they are so much fun for everyone now!

The Marecles said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Happy late Birthday Aubrey.