Tuesday, October 07, 2008

I Got Tagged by my Aunt Kathy..6 Random Things about Me
1. I have become a night owl! I love to stay up late & sleep in. I would sleep till noon each day if I could (or later).
2. I love anything that has to do with coffee! The taste, the smell, yummy! Since I don't drink caffeinated beverages any more I really love the coffee flavored icecream!
3. Our tenants (his parents) upstairs have at least 12 dogs! That's right 12! Miniature greyhounds! I don't want to talk about it!
4. I love to work in my yard. We have a really big yard (almost two achers). I can't mow my
lawn enough. I practically watch it grow so I can mow it again.
5. I love to bake. Especially pies.
6. I desperately want a baby. I feel like that is all that I think of. I know that it will happen one day, but I am having a hard time being patient (big surprise there huh?)
I tag Karina, Paige, & Tasha!

8 comments:

The Parents said...

Haha. That was pretty random! I wish I could sleep in till Noon!

Tasha Horsley said...

you are cracking me up with the lawn mowing! i don't know why, but that is just hilarious that you like to do that! i have never mowed a lawn in my life!

the 12 dogs sound mighty interesting too!

It's Your Story To Tell said...

You crack me up with the dog comment. Good things to know about you. Great job!!! love you

Gillian said...

I'm a night owl, too. Love sleeping in. Actually, I just like sleeping in general no matter what time of day it is! And I so agree with you about the coffee...mmmm. I slow down just a little bit when I go down the coffee isle at the grocery store (since smelling it is all I'm allowed to do!) :)

Delee said...

I'm glad you like to bake because you're so good at it! Your cakes are delicous.
Did you buy Eric's parents house? I know you were looking for one in the past. I can't seem to keep up with everything!
Hope to see you soon!

Natalie said...

Yes we did buy the house over a year ago.

Hansen Family said...

So do you have all 12 dogs? I hope all will work out with the baby. Wow we need to catch up:)

Karina Rigtrup said...

Arggg!!!