In the words of a 9 Year old...
This is a note that Aubrey gave to me the other night.
This is a note that Aubrey gave to me the other night. It made me laugh.
After reading it I asked her
Me: "Aubrey you aren't going to love me when we are
in Heaven together?"
Aubrey: "I didn't think of that! Give me the letter back
so that I can change it"
Me: "No that's ok I love it the way that it is now!"
I found this picture in a stack of random pictures. You can't see it very well but Aubrey is holding Spencer's little turtle. She loved holding that thing. And Spencer was always willing to help her get it out of the tank. What a great Uncle! Favorite Uncle Spencer!!! (inside family joke for those of you non family members. My two younger brothers Taylor & Spencer have always tried to get their nieces & nephews to call them "Favorite Uncle Taylor" or "Favorite Uncle Spencer" Depending on which one is around my girls will call them that. They are great uncles. Our girls are blessed to have great Aunts & Uncles!
7 comments:
What a cute note! :)
Ah too cute! I have the best husband :)
I love it!
Ok - that totally brought tears to my eyes. The words on an innocent child can always do that. We are all so blessed. The pic of Spencer and Aubrey is too cute. The Marecle Family is so lucky to have great Aunts, Uncles, Grammie, Papa and cousins. We love you all.
So precious!
Oh Aubrey. How sweat but funny at the same time!
(Spencer): I miss my turtles!
Post a Comment