10 years ago
Tuesday, September 23, 2008
It's official....It's FALL!!!!! I'm soooooo excited. The leaves turning red & orange, falling off of the trees onto the ground. The crisp, damp mornings! The warm drinks, hot soups, cozy sweaters & long sleeve shirts. Oh man I could go on forever about the things that I love about fall! I have my bins full of Halloween stuff sitting here ready to be emptied. My house is ready for the decorations of Halloween. My mind is starting to store ideas of things & activities for my Halloween party! I just can't wait to be able to go the pumpkin patch with the my little family & pick our pumpkins to create our jack-o-lanterns. Oh & corn stalks on the front porch with little pumpkins at their feet. LOVE IT!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
fun, fun! i was just thinking about the pumpkin patch tonight. i always look forward to making my mom's hot cider punch in the fall. mmmm!
Wow! You are my polar opposite! I hate to see summer end, but thanks for reminding me the good things about fall :)
I love the fall too. I think you describe it so well. Thank you!
Amber
You're right, FALL is beautiful. Lately all I do is look at the work of the change of the seasons. Thanks for reminding me of the fun! I love you, Aunt Kthy
I love Fall! Love the clothes. It's still warm here, but I can't wait to wear boots and sweaters again.
We also enjoy fall! And by the way, we can't wait for the party!
Post a Comment